Friday, October 13, 2006

1 Year Later!!!

Well, here we are a year later, and I thought I would catch up on some of the happenings!!

Well, my Kindergartener graduated and is officially an all day schooler! He is in 1st Grade and loves it. We spent this summer at my parents house in Utah, which was so nice for my kids to get to know their grandparents just a little better!

My baby girl is now in preschool--2 of them. She's so smart and so needing attention since both of her older brothers are gone all day. She loves school which is so like her brothers!

My baby will be 2 years old in a couple of weeks. That is the biggest shock! He no longer crawls--he full on runs! He is the sweetest, most angelic demon you will ever meet!!! The most talented mess maker as well!!

Life is good!!!

0 comments: