Friday, February 16, 2007

Christmas Is Coming!!

Well, in our house anyway! Blakelynn got two tickets for Diego on stage for Christmas. It was her "Date With Dad". She opened the tickets and a cute Dora the Explorer shirt on Christmas morning--but finally gets to use them! My husband just called to get the show time so he could make sure he was scheduled off in time! So Christmas will officially be over in our house!

I still have to put the basketball hoop up for the boys. I'm so excited for it to get warm enough to play, because after spending a week in Phoenix where the boys could go out and shoot baskets anytime they wanted--it became very apparent how quiet my house will be everyday--and how easy it will become to get two very tired out boys to bed at night!

Now, if I can just get rid of this pneumonia--I will be ready to get out there in the snow and put this puppy together!!

0 comments: