Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Blake's Room!!

Blake's Room is the only bedroom completely finished in the house. Not only because people were going to be sleeping in it--but because I never got to decorate a nursery for a little girl. So this little project was something I couldn't wait to do!!

The castle on her closet door was purchased for a whopping $4.95 from the party store. It's a birthday party decoration and you can get each of the Disney Princesses 5 feet tall for the same price and you use them to decorate the whole wall at a party. Well, this is a princess bedroom--NOT a Disney Princess bedroom--so you will find no traces of Cinderella or Ariel or Belle--Just Blake!! The castle is one of my favorite parts of her room--as well as the letters that spell out her name.

I still need one long shelf put up so that I can put all of her porcelain dolls up out of the two year olds reach. He does love to play with them!!





3 comments:

mercymom said...

The princess sign above her bed is absolutely perfect!! I'm so jealous!! I can't wait to have a room that I can decorate for Mercy! You did an amazing job!

Anonymous said...

That bedroom looks amazing! I think the castle is my favorite thing too! Very nice job, I can tell you really had fun decorating that room. :-D

Pegmeister said...

Lynne left a comment on my blog too because I told about Blake's room, and she told me that she had already seen the pictures on your blog, and how cute it is. It sure is!