Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas Is Coming!!

I spent the day getting Christmas on the inside of the house finished! It was a lot of fun--and a lot of work. But it really makes the living room my most favorite place to be! I like to go sit in with all of the normal lights off but the Christmas lights and the Christmas tree on--sipping hot chocolate! Ahhhh, it's Christmas!!

There are going to be a lot of pictures in the next few posts. Namely because it's my first Christmas in this house--and I want to document it. Secondly--I love it so much, I would just like to copy it next year! And lastly--I have to show my mom all of the things I keep telling her about! So if you aren't into the whole "Christmas Decoration Documentation"--you will want to skip over this and the next few posts!

This is the entry way. The banister going up the stairs as well as the front wall. I used to have the train circling around the bottom of the tree--but it's just too big, and I didn't have anywhere else to put it! So it's on the floor next to the Snowman Box Tree. Probably lame...but Christmas to me!

0 comments: