Thursday, December 27, 2007

My New Trial!!

I have to apologize to you all! I got a new laptop for Christmas, and it's taking me a bit to get used to. I'm normally a very quick and accurate typist, but on this thing...I'm terrible! So I've been avoiding it. But Christmas Day my sweet brother in law was trying to get the wireless up and running on the laptop when something happened to the internet connection to my desktop. Everything is up and running on it, but it will not recognize the internet connection. So now, it is baptism by fire. I have to get used to the laptop if I want to update my blog at all--and let me tell you--I have so much to say!

So while I try to get my fingers to adjust to this new keyboard--I may not get to updating all that quickly--but I promise, there is more to come!

0 comments: