Friday, January 11, 2008

Bring It On!!

Friday I had to go in to the DMV to get my address changed on my drivers license. Mainly because this week...we are starting racquetball! I can't wait! Jake, Grayson and I are heading in while the two little ones are in the play room. We have an hour to give them the basics of the game and hopefully get a little workout! This is supposed to aid in some weightloss for my son and I. Here's to hopin'!!

The other thing I've wanted to start doing with him is walking the dogs. Every afternoon after school just him and me. I've been looking for weight accessories like ankle weights and wrist weights--you know, double your workout without doing anything! This is our year to get skinny--I'll keep you up to date on our progress over at my Scale Hoppers blog!

0 comments: