Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sprucing Up The House!!

With our new house one of the things I'm really enjoying is decorating the dining room and the powder room for each holiday. For fall there were gourds and mini pumpkins on a tower on top of a fall table cloth in the dining room. For Christmas they were swapped out for colorful Christmas ornaments on a Christmas table cloth with matching runner on the buffet. The powder room boasted really cute holiday towels and matching soap pump! Currently there are pine cones on the tower in the dining room, and snowman decor in the powder room. HOWEVER!!! We were at the mall the other day and at Kohls they had the cutest Valentine linens (with matching soap dish). I've been talking myself out of driving over there to pick them up--but now I've found Kohls coupons and I'm really thinking the little ones and I will head to the mall tomorrow afternoon. You know...just to add to my addiction, er collection!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I love to decorate for Valentines Day. It is a good winter pick me up.

Anonymous said...

Our Kohl's has the absolute best unadvertised sales ever! The store is out of the way for me so I don't get there often, but when I do, I am always pleased with my deals.

My kids would love it if I decorated more for the holidays....I really should do that...