Monday, March 03, 2008

Moving Home!!

When I first married my husband we both worked for a huge hotel chain. This offered us the opportunity to move anywhere we wanted to for a short period of time. We had grandiose dreams, I wanted to start looking for Tennessee land for sale, he wanted Kentucky. We both wanted New England for one year to truly enjoy the seasons. But alas, we had kids and all of the fun thoughts of moving turned into the grim reality of just how hard it is to move! We did make a move from Utah to Arizona, and from Arizona to Chicago with this same hotel chain--so I guess we did pretty good! After being away from home for so long, my only dream is to head back to Utah. But then I realized, my going home, is taking my kids away from the only 'home' they've ever known, and I find myself wondering if that is really fair!

0 comments: