Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Our Retreat!!

I'm starting to think about our "Marriage Retreat" coming up this Fall. OK, so it's just a weekend away together...not really heading out for some fresh air, counseling and anything else that comes to mind when you hear the word 'retreat'. But hey, that's what I call it! It's our time away together to rejuvenate the LOVE! This year we are heading East instead of West! New York City travel is so fun and exciting, and I would love to have the opportunity to share that little piece of the world with my husband. I've been there four or five times, but it's still my favorite place! He's thinking more along the lines of Boston and New England, and you know what...I'm up for that too! I'm just excited that he's excited about the trip. It means a lot!

0 comments: