Friday, June 20, 2008

Father's Day Weekend!!

How was your Father's Day weekend? We had a really nice one. We spent the day at my inlaw's house, without my husband--so I got to wish his dad a Happy Father's Day, and he didn't. What's wrong with that picture! The kids love going over there because they get to spend the afternoon swimming and playing Guitar Hero on Wii...what could be more fun?

We actually had the kids make most of Grandpa's gift. Chocolate covered pretzels, chocolate peanut butter bars and no-bake chocolate oatmeal cookies...yes, chocolate was the theme! Grayson also picked out the Bee Movie and pool floats for each grandchild in their favorite color. That way there is no fighting, everyone knows which one is theirs! I'm not sure if this gift was for him or more for me!!

0 comments: