Thursday, August 14, 2008

Vacations!!

Well, we are leaving for Jellystone's Three Bears Lodge in Wisconsin in an hour or two! It's not like we are taking cruises, but for a family of six, a 2 1/2 hour drive north is a little more economical right now! We will be gone for 4 days and we have a house sitter coming to stay with the pups. I'm a little worried about Wasatch. We got him from his previous owner when he was about 6 months old, and he went through an "abandoned" feeling for a while. When the previous owners came for a visit to help me finish moving our stuff, the puppy was so excited to see them. After they left he searched the house for an hour looking for them. So I'm nervous about his depression...but I will let you know how he does once we get home. For now, I'm off to ride my golf cart!!

0 comments: