Sunday, October 19, 2008

Toot Toot Chugga Chugga!!

The Wiggles in The Big Red Car, during a conce...Image via WikipediaWell, Barrett has changed his mind again! Originally he wanted me to sculpt his birthday cake into a monster truck. I was all for it, I think it sounds great...but now he'd like a "Toot Toot Chugga Chugga" car from the Wiggles. That's actually a little easier for me, because it's just a VW Bug and Wilton has a cake pan shaped just like that.

I was going to make little fondant Wiggles to put inside the cake, but I've changed my mind. B has a big red car toy with all of the Wiggles already in it--so I'm just taking them off of the toy, washing them in bleach, touching up the paint and sticking them in the car. So much easier than sculpting people!

We are just going to have dinner at home with some family and friends and call it good! I'll post pictures when I get them!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments: