Thursday, December 14, 2006

Last Day Of Franklin Park Preschool!!

Monday night was their Christmas program. It was darling! We had great seats--on the floor in the corner next to the open door--100% best seats in the house!! I couldn't believe it was her turn to be up on a stage singing and dancing. She's baby number 3 and I've watched her brothers do it--but not my little tiny Blakelynn!! She's not that old yet is she!! They all looked so little up there, but they did a great job!






She has been practicing her Christmas songs since November 1st, & even called Grams in Utah & sang one of her songs on her answering machine- Jack Frost. It is sung to the tune of "Up on the housetops":
Where did you get that little red nose?
Little red nose Little red nose
Where did you get that little red nose?
Jack Frost kissed it, I supose
He kissed it once, and he kissed it twice
Poor little nose, as cold as ice!!



My how they grow up fast!! I wish I had had a video camera to capture the whole event--but photo's will have to do! Barrett was so cute. He sat in his stroller and when Blakelynn came out he bounced up and down waving and yelling his hellos to his big sister! So sweet!

0 comments: