Monday, December 04, 2006

Sinful Sauce!!

Tomorrow night is the Christmas party for my husbands restaurant! I'm taking our "sinful sauces" as the hostess gift and I'm on line searching for those cute wine totes. You know they are decorated like snowmen or tin soldiers??? I can't find them anywhere! I know earlier on this blog I talked about a gift basket site--they had them--so I best be heading there to find them!

You see, the sauces are in decorative mason jars--but that is soooooooooooooooooo not Christmassy enough to give as a hostess gift! But I thought if they were on top of each other in a cute wine tote--that would be cuter!! I'll let you know what I find!!

Oh and if you want the recipe for the sinful sauces (Carmel and Hot Fudge) just let me know and I will send them to you!!

0 comments: