Monday, December 04, 2006

Secret Phone Calls!!

Wow, got a phone call from a famous person today! How cool is that! It's not someone that a run of the mill person would know--but in my circle--she's pretty cool! I have to go downtown on Thursday for some Cryptic fun! Only 2 problems remain--child care for the two youngest, and rounding up two girlfriends to go with me!! I think I've got my neighbor and my mother in law!! So we will be up bright and early heading downtown in the frigid cold!! Am I cryptic enough for you???? Check back soon, and I'll fill you in!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go Girl! I can't wait to hear all of the details. Ted made it sound like it was freezing, so you were outside?

Just trying to figure out your cryptic clues.

MatzaBalls

Tami P said...

Woo Hoo, way to go! I can't wait to hear all about your experience. I'm new to the 3p family but it sure is cool so far. What fantastic things they do for us.