Sunday, December 03, 2006

Birthday Treats!!


This week it's time for "Birthday Treats" again. It seems like it was just last week I was doing birthday treats for Jake!! Wait a minute!!! It was! Three of my babies are all born very close to each others birthdates. Barrett's is first October 26th, Jake's is exactly 4 weeks to the day later on November 23rd, and then Blakelynn's is 2 weeks to the day after that on December 7th! Every year my kids take Krispy Kremes for their classes. And this year is Blake's first year, but she has two classes to bring them too. Once on Wednesday and once on Thursday! So hers are just as expensive as Jake's because she needs 2 dozen too! Grayson isn't until February 6th, so I do have some time before his! I will definantly post pictures of Blakey on her birthday!

0 comments: