Wednesday, December 20, 2006

What A Day!!

Feet are finally elevated and resting soundly on my desk! Keyboard is sitting quietly in my lap! Eyes are drooping!!

Today was "A DAY"!! It all hit me around noon about the myriad of things I have to do and make, and take, and wrap, and give, and get, and ...!!! All by Monday! On top of it--tonight was scouts! A third try for my Jake to get his Wolf, his arrow points, everything!!! And worst of all--the church is 45 minutes from my house!! So we drive all the way over--My baby dressed and ready for the color guard...Whoops!!! Den mother in a car accident-recuperating at home--NO SCOUTS TONIGHT!!! I wonder if he'll ever get his Wolf Rank!!

So we drove the 45 minutes home!!! And here I sit!!! But it feels good! Tomorrow I will be running around like a crazy lady again--but right now!!! I'm Golden!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting -- another new friend:) I will do the tag entry this evening. We have a few things in common. PPP -- I've been in the Cub Scout trenches like you are now. Ethan is in High School now...still in Boy Scouts, but I don't forsee him getting his Eagle. But its still a great organization for our boys.

Thank you for the comments about my blog:) If you would like...I could help you with a "new" look here. My email address is prairierose5811@yahoo.com. If you would like for me to help you, or even do it for you, just let me know, and we'll put something together for you:)

Tami P said...

Oh been awhile since I've been 'in the trenches'. For me (my kids) it wasn't Scouts it was 4-H. That on top of school sports, extra sports, music, dance. I don't think I spend more than 10 minutes a day back then at home. Just think, in another (what?) 14 years you'll be able to sit back and relax and do your own thing all day...and you'll look back on these days with fondness.

Cherish them, they seem hectic and crazy, but they go too fast. lol