Friday, January 26, 2007

I'm Thrilled!!

Ok--I've been tweaking my blog for the past couple of weeks! And I think I finally have it the way I want--Now I just want to be able to copy it to my .com blog!!

I LOVE Burberry! You know, buy a Scarf for $95.00 Burberry! I have 3 Burberry hand bags! The original brown, the new pink, and the newest light brown. I ADORE them all! So I thought I would mush my love of blogging, and my love of Burberry--and Viola!! If I could change 1 thing--I would want the WHOLE background to be on a faded Burberry--but I DO NOT know how to do that! So matching color scheme, and a picture of my kids posted on a picture of my original purse--that'll do!

I love it! I might add a black border around the picture--just to set it out from the background--ooooh, or maybe the berry to match the text! Oh, well! I'm happy with it now-but I may tweak it again! But hey--I'm off to find more pieces for the HP Camera puzzle! Wish me luck!!

1 comments:

Kat said...

Oooh! I like this. Very nice looking.

Kat