Saturday, January 27, 2007

Lazy Day!!

Today has been a lazy day! I actually got to sleep in! I put the 9 year old in charge of getting his younger siblings breakfast, and if he needed me he could wake me up! I've been sick for a long time, and it felt so good to just sleep!

I woke up in time to get Jake to his Basketball game. He loved it! I've done some laundry, and gotten the babies in and out of the bathtub! Their clothes are in the dryer--and once they are done--we will head to my inlaws house for my nieces birthday party.

We probably shouldn't go--the two youngest are still sick with me, but I think they will sleep through most of it, so we are throwing caution to the wind and going.

I'm doing laundry now so that I can start getting things ready for our trip. I haven't even thought of it! Sooooo much work to get done!

0 comments: