Saturday, January 13, 2007

Men In Trees!!

Ok--it's late! I just finished "cleaning out my Tivo"! That's what I call it when I finally get to sit down and watch and delete all of "My" programs that have recorded over the last week or two! Tonight, the kids and hubby went to bed--so I snuggled down with "Men In Trees"! It was awesome! Finally--to be back on! So strange--the last episode was the Thanksgiving episode, and here we are a month and a half since then and only expected to go with "Well, that message you left on my cell phone on Thanksgiving--3 days ago" is real! Holy Cow--it will be Easter by the time the poor residents of Elmo get their Christmas trees up!

It was a bogus episode! The Bachelor family finally found some 'lovin', but no one else did! Poor Mr. Plow was dumped! Poor Marin--left!! But yes, as I knew would happen the minute I turned it on---Sarah came back at the end!! I LOVE Sarah! And if you don't have a clue what I'm talking about--tune in next Thursday!!! It's a great show!!

1 comments:

Crafty Connie said...

I thought I was one of the only ones that watch that show. People at work can't seem to get past Anne's previous life (with Ellen) and her character on the show. No one I know watches and I have been fearful that the ratings would drop and it would be cancelled. Glad to see someone else out there watches and thinks the show is great. I sometimes like it more than Grey's Anatomy.