Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Date Night!!

Tonight I have a date. A really special one! It's with my oldest son, Jake. We've always been the best of friends--and then during his odd years we seem to have a really hard time. He is currently 9--odd year--and we just can't seem to get our "groove" back. So tonight we are going out on a date together. Just him and me. The other 3 are going to stay home with dad.

We are going to go to dinner, where we can talk and reconnect--and then we are going to do something fun. I'm going to let him choose whatever he wants to do. He's mentioned bowling, miniature golf, a movie. We'll have to wait and see what he chooses.

I'm really excited for our time together. I'm really hopeful that we can build some sort of a bridge in our relationship, he really is just a sweetheart angel in my life!! I will take pictures!

0 comments: