Saturday, March 10, 2007

My Beautiful Mini Van!!

I am the proud new owner of a shiny and sparkly white Dodge Grand Caravan! Ok, so it isn't new--but it looks like it to me! After the Basketball game we headed to the local "do it yourself" car wash. It was desperately in need of the TLC. It got cleaned out, vacuumed, dusted, windexed and cleaned the carpets!! It took FOREVER and cost right around $20.00 in quarter!! But it was worth every cent! My back is killing me--but I have to tell you--I keep having to look out the window at it!

I remember last summer when my dad found it for us--my mom and I took it shopping. Every store we came out of, we'd see it sitting there in the sun--shimmering--and we would both say--"Wow, that's a beautiful mini van!!" Well, finally--it's beautiful again! Now if the demons that inhabit the back seats can keep it that way!!

(edit: The photo is from a week or two later--but he's still clean and shiny!!)

0 comments: