Thursday, March 01, 2007

Pre-school Registration!!

I got Blakelynn all registered for Pre-school next year! Her spot is saved! It seems really early to be worrying about this, but the program she is in is so amazing and inexpensive for what you get--that I'm glad there isn't a risk that she won't get in.

Grayson went to the Early Childhood Center here in our neighborhood for 2 years. The first year was 2 days a week for 2 1/2 hours. I had to pay $80 to sign him up, and $80 per month to keep him in it. The next year for pre-school he went 3 days a week, for 2 1/2 hours per day--and the price shot up to $140 to sign up and $140 per month. That is over $1000 by the end of the school year! Blakelynn goes to Franklin Park 2 days a week for 2 1/2 hours and I paid $400 for the whole year. I'm amazed with how great this program is. Next year--she moves to 3 days a week 2 1/2 hours per day--same as the ECC that Grayson went to-but instead of being over $1000 for the year--I will pay only half of that! Yep, it's $500 for the entire school year! I can't wait until Barrett is old enough to start playschool-he will definitely be going to Franklin Park!!

0 comments: