Friday, March 02, 2007

WiFi!!

We are officially in the market for a Laptop. Yes, it's to feed the addiction I've developed of blogging! I'm just starting the process--looking for consumer reviews, reading up on some Technical resources. They have really come down in price over the past couple of years, but I would still want some professional help to get the very best for my money.

I remember being in Utah over the summer--and painted on the window of Burger King it said, "Come in and check out our WiFi"!! I had to ask my husband what that meant! I thought it was a new item on the menu--boy was I wrong!

Now--I will be looking for signs just like that! If you are a burger joint with a playground for the kids and WiFi for me--I will be there--a LOT!! I guess I will have to add that to my list of research!!

0 comments: