Saturday, March 17, 2007

St. Patricks Day!!

It's St. Patrick's Day! That means we will be making Shamrock cookies with green frosting today--and heading out for some Corned Beef and Cabbage at my husbands restaurant. It's the big day in Chicago--they dye the Chicago River green. Some day before we move--I would really like to get downtown to see that. During the parade it's just crazy, but by the time the city is back to normal--the dye has "died down".

Last Saturday, we spent hours cleaning the mini van. This week we will be spending hours on the laundry. I have about 10 baskets to bring upstairs and put away, and then still about 16 batches to do! So fun!! My mom will be here in a week and a half for a visit--and I have so much I want to get done by then. I probably won't get it all accomplished--but hey, motivation of any kind is good!!

0 comments: