Saturday, March 21, 2009

Tweakin' Templates!!

I have to say!! New Years time I set a goal to learn how to tweak a template to really make it my own! I have had a ball learning how to do just that! I'm no where near where I want to be--but have had a lot of fun taking an existing template and shaking it up! If you take a look at the first several blogs under family blogs on the sidebar--those are some of my attempts at "web design". Currently I'm working on a template for my sister--and by the end of the year--I'm hoping to be able to create my own templates from beginning to end! That seems like a lot of work--but from what I've learned already--I'm really excited to learn more! If anyone knows how to get a design to cover the entire background---I would love to hear from you! That is one skill I haven't mastered as of yet!! But man is it addicting!!

0 comments: