Friday, April 20, 2007

My Boys!

These are my boys! They are 9 and 7 and they can duke it out with the best of 'em-but what is also amazing to me is that they are also the very best of friends. They play together most of the day everyday. They have the same likes and dislikes-and yes, competition does set in-usually ending with the younger one in tears-but as quickly as it starts--it stops and all is forgiven and they are back together whispering and goofing around! This is them at my in laws house on Easter. Everyone was mentioning how even at 9 I still insist on dressing them the same. It was amusing! Jake didn't want to go to Target with us--so he stayed home. At Target we found each boy a new pair of levi's, a t-shirt and a "dress shirt" to layer over the top. Jake's t-shirt fit his personality and sass--It said, "I see your lips moving, but all I hear is Blah-Blah-Blah!!" So totally my Jake! Grayson's t-shirt was the same way for him. The front is a little boy and it reads, "I swear, I have no idea where my little sister is!!" Then as Grayson turns around--the little sister is bound and gagged on the back shoulder. So great--because Grayson really struggles with his little sister. After the t-shirts we got to the dressy over shirt. I had two picked out, one for Grayson and one for Jake--it was Grayson who asked if he could have the same one as Jake--I thought it was sweet--so I let him!

0 comments: