Thursday, April 19, 2007

Legs!!

Do you want to hear something crazy? I think one of my legs is shorter than the other! Oh that would explain so much!! Not really like it grew that way--my mom has had to go to a chiropractor quite often to get her "axis" put back in. When it is out--one leg is shorter than the other! I'm wondering if I should get in with said chiropractor and find out what is up.

What makes me think this? Well, I kind of 'galump' when I walk--and there is a bit of pain in my left hip joint. I really don't know if this is what it is--maybe I just slept wrong--but it would explain alot. I do not enjoy walking--I get back pain if I walk too long. I shouldn't say I don't like to walk--I want to buy a treadmill-I love to walk--but I'm in pain when I walk. My mom will take a walk to remove the pain in her back--so me thinks something is up! I will have to let you know!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is true! In my case, when my axis (pelvis) is not in the "right" place, one of my legs are shorter by a few cms than the other. Long-sitting hours, carrying my daughter causes it. This is common for women after given birth (single woman hardly have this case). I go to my physio regularly because an unbalanced pelvis is causing lower backaches.