Friday, May 04, 2007

Bad Night!!

I got ZERO sleep last night! Whenever the body feels it should be asleep and it isn't, I get a terrible headache. It only goes away after the proper number of hours have been slept. Since that will be impossible today--I think I'll just have to live with it.

Bug fell asleep on his own around 7:30 last night. I was really worried about this because he'd had a really long nap not that much earlier-he shouldn't have been tired! I checked, and there was no fever but I still didn't think he felt well. Around 10:00 pm he rolled off of my bed-what a rude awakening! He fell back to sleep pretty quickly and I moved him to his bed. He was out 15 minutes later. Fell asleep on me, so I moved him back to his bed--he was out 15 minutes later. So this time I just kept him on me to sleep-I was just blogging so it wasn't a big deal-but the headache started to kick in, so I finished up to go to bed. Put Bug back in his bed, and went to bed myself. He was at my feet 15 minutes later. So I pulled him up to sleep next to me--but now--he was awake and jabbering.

I got up and got a melatonin and broke it up inside his bottle--and he finally went to sleep at 4 am. I moved to the recliner to get some sleep--and got up about 7 after hubby left and I took his spot on the bed until 8! I was hoping to get back to bed after the boys left for school--but now Katerbug is awake!! Darn!

0 comments: