Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My Presents!!


Since my birthday and Mother's Day are just days apart, everything kind of get rolled into one celebration. Our wedding anniversary is just two weeks later--I can tell you--I'm spoiled throughout the month of May! This year my in laws are taking a trip next week, so the weekend of Memorial Day my husband and I will be dropping off all 4 kids, and heading out for some very much needed "married" time! I can't wait--I haven't actually gotten some alone time with my husband in sooooo long! Definitely since the new restaurant opened!! So that will be the best birthday/Mother's Day/Anniversary present of all!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the gifts that kids make for their Moms! Especially those picture frames with the glued on foam shapes, so cute.

Happy Birthday, I hope you had a great day!

Loretta @ Stitching the Night Away said...

Great presents! :) Looks a lot like what I got for Mother's Day too -lol- I love anything with little hand prints on it, even if it means extra laundry with paint spots to wash out.