Thursday, May 10, 2007

Preschool Graduation!!

Preschool graduation was today! It was really cute, and kind of sad! My baby girl is growing up-and that isn't a very fun thing for me. Don't get me wrong-I've enjoyed every stage I've had with her (actually, she's into whining all of the sudden--so totally don't enjoy this part), but I hate to see her growing up so fast. She tells me everyday that someday she's going to get married and have babies. That is a lifetime in the future for her, but it is just around the corner in my mind!

3 comments:

Nick Queen said...

Hello! First off very cute kid. My 3 year old nephew is in the whining stage and I agree: not fun.

Table4five over at PPP said I should come here and ask if I can join the ALEXA PROJECT BLOGROLL. May I please? You can contact me at nicolasqueen@gmail.com if so!

Thanks! Nick

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girl! I don't remember seeing that dress before, have I seen it? Give her a congradulations kiss from Grams.
LM

Anonymous said...

How sweet, really cute girlie!