Thursday, June 07, 2007

Movies!!

We went to Target today and spent a fortune. I bought every child something fun to earn throughout the coming weeks. The boys both got video games, Blake got a coloring book and crayons, and Barrett got a Wiggles movie. He doesn't have to earn his movie--it will hopefully keep him occupied while I work a little with the other kids.

I bought me the movie Music & Lyrics. I rented it last weekend from the kiosk at the grocery store--It really was a very cute movie-so I bought it! Give me a good romantic comedy anyday! I Tivo'd The Vacation the same day. It has Jude Law and Cameron Diaz in it--and it was great too. I will be purchasing the DVD for that one as well. There are so many right now that I want to see--I think Pay Per View is the way to go. Then I can watch the movies while I walk on the treadmill or straighten the house--it's my favorite thing to do. Also, to fold clothes and watch a great movie is ideal in my mind as well!!

0 comments: