Monday, June 11, 2007

End Of The Year Traditions!! (repeat)

It's been awhile since I posted--CRAZY DAYS!! Summer break and all! I post this over at my Cheffin' It blog--but thought I would add it here too, since I'm here more! So if it's a repeat--sorry!!!




Every year at the beginning of the school year I take my kid's picture out in front of the house. Then at the end of the year they wear the same shirt as the first day for their picture in front of the house. This way you can see the growth they've made in one year.
So here are this years pictures! I think it's pretty obvious which of the two is the beginning of the year!

Grayson had some anxiety problems as the school year drew closer. He was a little intimidated by the thought of a new school and 1st grade-we had a couple of really sad attacks--but after the first day of school--the anxiety was a thing of the past. He loved school the entire year!

What handsome boys!

0 comments: