Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Summer So Far!!

Wow, it feels like forever since I posted anything--a weekend is all, but it seems longer. The kids got out of school last Friday after 1 hour-and I had them the rest of the day. I was looking forward to keeping them home this summer. They have bikes, and a basketball hoop and friends--but let me tell you after 4 hours of "at home" time---I loaded them all up, and took them to sign the oldest three up for all day summer camp! They go M-F from 9 am until 3 pm. Yesterday was the first day. IT WAS WONDERFUL! They love camp, so they were fine. They got to go swimming at their favorite pool yesterday, and they are going again later this afternoon. I came home and got all of the laundry folded. Today the job is to throw out every toy in the toy room, and get the closets set back up. We had to put all four kids in the same bedroom, it's the only one with an air conditioner...and we moved all of the dressers and shelves to the other bedroom. So it needs some TLC and once that's done--I'll move all of the laundry in and keep the door chain locked so that the 2 year old doesn't 'dirty' all of the clean clothes!! After those two jobs are done--my house will look AMAZINGLY better!

0 comments: