Friday, August 17, 2007

Moving Companies!!

I have to tell you something amazing!! We have been on the phone with Moving Companies all morning--and something that I thought would be minimal help and maximum cost--is turning out to be quite the opposite. I originally was only going to call for two movers to come in after we were all out and get the heavy things. The treadmill, the piano, the armoire--you get the picture. I assumed it would be pretty expensive--but I have no way to get these things out of this house and into the new one--especially the chest freezer on the back porch.

I'm very surprised! We are getting a four man crew for 6 hours for $700! I'm sorry--but in six hours they can take all of the furniture and some of the boxes too! I'm just amazed--and honestly...really excited now too!!

0 comments: