Thursday, September 20, 2007

Good News!!

I needed a nap so badly this afternoon that I actually forced the younger two to take one too. We were still asleep when the two older boys got off of the school bus. Jake was really excited to come up and show me something.

Over the past several weeks, he has been failing Social Studies. I've been terribly concerned because I wasn't sure how to help him. Last week he finally brought his vocabulary words home and I went through them with him. He came home with a B+! Not too shabby, eh! Well, this week he did even better---my baby got an A+ on his Social Studies test! I couldn't be more proud of him. It finally appears that he's finding his footing in this new curriculum!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I love it when you see the lightbulb go on for them and their confidence level goes sky high!