Thursday, September 20, 2007

I've Dropped Again!!

Do you see that cute little pink credit card over there in the right sidebar?? It's currently in a contest to win a laptop--and it used to be the number 1 choice! But then, I take a 3 week blogging hiatus and it falls to number 25!! It's so sad! Poor little neglected pink credit card! If you could find it in your heart to click on the little card and vote for it today (and tomorrow, and the next day) it would be so appreciated! Had I already had the laptop--I would have headed over to the McDonalds down the street to blog using their WiFi--but alas--it wasn't meant to be!!

1 comments:

mercymom said...

I'm glad you put this little reminder on here because I keep forgetting to vote! It was ranked 26 before I voted today. Then after I voted it went back to 25.