Thursday, October 11, 2007

Cello Class!!

Today was Jake's first Cello class at school. I'm really excited to hear how it went. We spent the last week going over the preliminaries in his assignment book. You know, how to care for it, the names of all of the different parts and even the key of all four strings. It really is a beautiful instrument, and before he packed it up last night--we polished it and got all of the finger prints off--truly--an amazingly beautiful instrument.

His case is little--I remember my brother's case being much bigger! But the cool thing with his...he can wear it like a backpack! How cool is that! Totally easy to carry. He looked really cute this morning walking to the bus with his cello on his back and his back pack on his chest!!

1 comments:

Pegmeister said...

Cool Jake! I'm proud of you. I know you'll do good and enjoy it.
Love, Aunt Peggy