Friday, October 05, 2007

Fall TV!!

Have you watched Dancing With The Stars this season? I feel badly--as I haven't caught a moment of it. Normally, I don't watch 'reality contest' shows until they are closer to the end of the run, but with this season's DWTS there are a lot more "stars" that I'm wanting to see. Honestly, I don't get much of my own TV time, it's usually tied up by other people, and I'm not one to go sit in the family room and watch TV. I need to sit up in my room and set up the TIVO to record all of my shows. Then I could watch them as I wind down for the night!

Anyway--back to my original question--it appears that the ONE person I didn't know on this season's show was also the first person to leave. I guess that just goes to show...I'm not the only one who didn't know Josie Maran. This week, the second person eliminated was also someone I had never heard of, Model Albert Reed.

I'm going to have to sit down and program my Tivo--I'm missing everything!

0 comments: