Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday Night!

It's Friday night! We are making my famous pizza bread, and homemade popcorn and I'm going to make my kids (at least one of them) watch the scary movie 1408 with me! I bought it nearly 2 weeks ago, but have been too chicken to watch it alone! I love scary movies--but I love be able to mute them, and since you can't do that at the theater--I refuse to see them there! I would look like a dork!

Not all of the kids are going to want to watch with me, so I may have to find something on Pay Per View for the faint of heart--I'm sure we'll find something appropriate!

For all of you wondering--pizza bread is made using Rhodes Bake and Serve bread dough, bring it to room temperature and roll it on to a large cookie sheet. Then cover with shredded mozzarella cheese, and any pizza toppings you want and bake it. There is no pizza sauce, and the bread rises and thickens to the yummiest crust ever! It's a favorite in this house!

0 comments: