Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Finished Tree!

I promised my mom photo's of my finished tree. I put up photos a week or so ago---when it was newly erected, but not quite finished. So bear with me as I share the finished product! You can click on the photo's to make them bigger--to see the details. It's my favorite tree that we've ever had. The first photo is how it looked the day we put it up--the following two are from yesterday. The ornaments are a little more spread out in the first one--far more tightly compact on the finished product--and I have added the red and white ribbon that weaves through the tree--it's one of my favorite things! We have many more presents under there now, than we did even last night--so that is always fun to see!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh it's just beautiful!!!!!

JuliesJournal.com

Anonymous said...

I love it honey. I wish I could see it in person. Mostly, cause I could see you guys. LM

Lynne said...

It's a beautiful tree! The ribbon looks really nice.

Pegmeister said...

I love your tree. Mike just took a picture of ours today, so I can get it on my blog.