Thursday, November 01, 2007

Goodbyes!!

We had to say goodbye to my momma! It's always really sad when she goes home--she won't be back until the end of March for Grayson's baptism. She didn't have to leave until 4 pm, so we got to visit throughout the morning while she packed and then when the boys got home from school, we took her around our neighborhood and then off to the airport.

Grayson would have been completely happy to get on that airplane with her. In fact, we asked the kids where they would like to go if something were to ever happen to mom and dad--and the verdict is...The kids will go to Utah to live with my parents--all of our worldly possessions will be sold with the proceeds going to pay for a nanny to help my mom! Not bad, eh! Of course, I'm not sure this is a legal document--but hey, it's all I got!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate it when I have to say good-bye to my mom. I get so sad. At least you all ready have your next visit planned.

In the mean time, I hope you'll come over for a visit, I've given you a little award. :-D