Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Kids Sets!!

So--you are back for more! Oh wait--you read from top to bottom--so you haven't gotten to the monster Nativity Scene post---just wait--it's next!! But as I mentioned in that post--I have a few sets that the kids get to play with. This was done for a couple of reasons---mainly because I love the sets, and it was an excuse to buy more---but also because I was hoping they would leave the glass ones alone, when they had their own to arrange.

My favorite set is the Veggie Tales set. I got last week for my little 3 year old. He knows these characters-so it was fun to watch him wandering the house with the little wiseman with the crown singing "Cheeseburger" in his fabulous 3 year old voice.

My older boys like the building block set. They put that on together 4 or 5 times a week just to rearrange everything. It's really cute.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the Playmobile Nativity too. The Veggie Tales one is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love all of your nativity sets, I have two favorites. The first is obvious, the Willow Tree set. Who could not think that is beautiful! The second is the Veggie Tale set. Did you know they have a new movie coming out? I love Bob & Larry!