Friday, December 14, 2007

Wasatch Is Coming!!


This is a Jack-a-poo. This is the type of dog that we are getting later today. Mind you...this picture isn't of our dog. But how can you not put that face on a blog--it's precious! Our puppy is black, and currently has the name of Frankie. He will be known as Wasatch in this house (big name for a little guy) and as soon as he's home, I will get his picture up.

My Christmas cards have been addressed and everything for 2 weeks now, just waiting for a stamp, and now--they are waiting for a photo of our newest little guy--I am starting to think we'll send them out without it though--a picture of the kids should be sufficient for holiday greetings, right?

3 comments:

BenSpark said...

That puppy looks so cute. I can't wait to see Wasatach.

admin said...

hiii, i have been following your blog regularly. your blog is simply awesome. I adore your style of writing and your power of verbal expression is excellent. i have added you to my list of favorites. please reciprocate by linking me back. have a nice day.

Lynne said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so excited for you and your new family addition! I can't wait to see pictures and hear stories of puppy training! I bet your kids are so excited! :-D