Monday, September 22, 2008

Starting Again!

Aside from walking, I'm also working on my eating habits. At the end of last school year I blogged about orovo. I purchased some and was gung ho to get started. I did really good while I was still getting up at 7 a.m. to get the boys to school, but once summer hit--I failed miserably! My problem? There is a bit of caffeine in the pill and you take 4 in the morning and 4 around noon. During the summer we would get up later which would move my morning pills back a couple of hours, which would move my afternoon pills back as well. So by the time it was time for bed I would be sitting there staring at the ceiling! I gave up for the summer, but still have most of my bottle left. And since my boys are back to getting up early, I think I'll be even better this time! I'll have to let you know!

0 comments: