Sunday, October 19, 2008

It's Gotta Be Cool!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It is really hard living in a house with far more potential than I know what to do with. No, not square footage or even upgrades...but everywhere I look there are cords and sockets, plug ins and HDMI wall plates. I don't know if it has to do with cable TV, surround sound or internet but with the number of bundles we have, it has to be something amazing!

We've lived here over a year and when you walk to the bottom of the stairs in the basement and look up, all you see are cords. Bundles and bundles of them crisscrossing the ceiling. One pokes up from the family room carpet, one or two from the wall in the master bedroom. Each of the kids rooms have two or three of their own. My husband and I are clueless--and thought the brother in law would know, but honestly, he's no help either! I think I'm going to need to pick up a book from the library, "Electronic Wiring For Dummies"...wish me luck!

0 comments: