Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weightloss Woes!!

I have been looking or thebest diet pill on the market for quite a long time, but I have to say...I'm putting it on hold. I suffer from aspartame poisoning and the worst thing you can do with that is drop a lot of weight quickly. So I have to go at it at a much slower pace than I really want to, which is sad! Instead of hoping for some quick results, I'm giving myself an entire year to meet my goal. Just in time for my 20th high school reunion.

And can I just sadly point out, I was looking at pictures from the 20th reunion for the class in front of mine. All of the men were bald. It was amazing to see. Many of the beautiful girls had aged terribly and some of those gawky girls in high school were down right gorgeous! It was a jolt to the system to see. I'm hoping I can lose a little of the weight to look just a bit better than I do now...at least minus one of the chins!! ;)

0 comments: