Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Restaurant!!

















My husband came home from training today bubbling with excitement about how beautiful the new restaurant looks! I'm so excited for him! He wants Barrett and I to stop in tomorrow after dropping Blake at school. I'm excited to see it. It's been such a huge project for him, and I can see there is a lot of pride wrapped up in it!

















The Health Department is in for another inspection tomorrow morning--he thinks there might be a couple of things to tweak before they get there--so he will be out early! They are still looking at an opening date of December 15, but hopefully will have a mock seating the week before! I'm excited for the whole thing to just finish up, so his schedule can get back to some semblance of normal!! Pics coming tomorrow!!

0 comments: