Friday, December 29, 2006

FRIDAY!!

Wow, the end has come to the kids first week of Christmas Vacation! I don't know why they call it that--it is anything BUT! My kids are running me ragged! My 9 year old is finding it especially hard to behave. He's the oldest, the most stubborn, and must be right at ALL times, and in ALL things!! In the book "So You Want To Raise A Boy" it tells us--the ODD years are the hardest! That has been SOOOOOOOOOOO true with each of my three boys. But they don't mention the "ODD" year starts a month or so before the Odd Birthday. My 6 year old will be turning 7 in a month and a week--and he has just started in to the "Odd Year Behavior"!! I HATE it!

But 1 week down--and 1 to go! I hope we survive it!! It reminds me of the line in the Christmas carol--It's beginning to look alot like Christmas--where it says "And Mom and Dad can hardly wait for school to start again!" OH, that is so sadly ME!! Bad Mom!!! Bad Mom!!

Hopefully today will be better! I'll have to let you know!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never heard the "odd" year thing about boys! Mine are coming up on 16 and 13. Come to think of it, the 13 yr old is getting pretty mouthy. Hmmm, you might be onto something here.