Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Bad TV Night!!

Ok!! Really bad news to share with ya!! Well, ok--you all really won't care--but I went to clean out my Tivo--and I started with Brothers and Sisters. It was-fine--however, this particular episode seemed to deal with nothing but the "gay" issue! Now I'm sorry--I have no problem with peoples of homosexual persuasion! Not at all--tons of friends in the Hospitality Industry are gay. But--must it be the sole focus of the show? There are so many things going on--but you know--we are only going to look at the gays tonight! So nothing real new to share on that one!

The second clean up assignment was the one I was most looking forward to! Crossing Jordan. I've been waiting forever for it to come back, and even checked out the NBC website just to make sure it was coming back! So I turned it on, and got 15 minutes into it and got bored and turned it off! WHAT??? I've been waiting MONTHS!!!! But it didn't capture me! Now, I will blame it on the fact that I'm in pain and doped up on cold medicine--and I will give it a second chance tomorrow! Hopefully the sinus' will drain by then!!

My last hope was Gilmore Girls! Tonight was supposed to be the first new episode in what seems like forever! So I flip over to watch it---and NOPE!!! It's still a re-run! The 7th season is the worst by far, and I'm not going to watch a re-run of a season 7 episode! So, they are still on hiatus!

I finally ended up on E! I didn't even know the Golden Globes were on last night! Usually there is such a hype about them that you can't miss them! Well, I totally did! So I watched the Fashion Patrol dish dirt on the fashion, and called it a night! Kind of a bummer!!

0 comments: